threads
Page 4 of 7
Old School Minis \  look what i GOT TODAY > pic on page FOUR !!

look what i GOT TODAY > pic on page FOUR !!

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3438
replies 69
following 39

zadaddy   +1y
I'm not scared to say those are the wheels that started it all....

badass lucky.. hurry up and get em on something!
mooneyes1   +1y
love the elites
lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by standardbyker88

not diggin the 2nd choice

what the elites? picture the black painted the color of the truck...

funny thing... i BEGGED my parents for these rims when i was 17! i wanted em for xmas so fukin bad! now they are mine- all mine! lol
bodydropped85   +1y
lol! nice find. when u gona roll that thing out w/ yanked torsions, monoleaf,blocks and some chrome fender trim
granth   +1y
getting my truck in about an hour. and i should have my 15's in the mail today as well. hsould have em mounted with the truck dropped in two weeks or so. Going to FLA for spring break. You better have that shit DONE when I get back lucky. You will be a week up on me and I don't wanna pass you in progress. Its on now man.
BaggedMazda87   +1y
Originally posted by 72bumpside

getting my truck in about an hour. and i should have my 15's in the mail today as well. hsould have em mounted with the truck dropped in two weeks or so. Going to FLA for spring break. You better have that shit DONE when I get back lucky. You will be a week up on me and I don't wanna pass you in progress. Its on now man.

haha

You goin old school to brother?!

Lucky, I'm stoaked to see the build!I'm sure you've said in other threads but are you still plannin to do it static dropped and no bodydrop?

gob   +1y
Originally posted by lucky_brew

15" bitch! lets see you 22" guys turn while laid out! hahahahaha

whats the point of turning when you got 2s lol
granth   +1y
Originally posted by BaggedMazda87

Originally posted by 72bumpside

haha

You goin old school to brother?!

Lucky, I'm stoaked to see the build!I'm sure you've said in other threads but are you still plannin to do it static dropped and no bodydrop?

he mentioned to me bags and BD. but possibly just Bags if i remembered right.

and yes, i am too. me and him have been talkin for a good while now about it. and have some good plans drawn out.
CRUISER-CH!X   +1y
Originally posted by lucky_brew

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370027509771

omg i remember those wheels!!! lol love them!!
post photo
jsondrops   +1y
nice choice lucky!
those are classics.