threads
Page 3 of 7
Old School Minis \  look what i GOT TODAY > pic on page FOUR !!

look what i GOT TODAY > pic on page FOUR !!

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3441
replies 69
following 39

LaynRockers   +1y
What year toyota is it? I will check a set of front hubs to make 100% sure as well. The rear is not a problem at all. Also you mentioned about loosing the 5x114mm(5x4 1/2) bolt pattern that is not true. I use press in studs and you could knock them out and put some stock studs back in the old holes in the rear and in the front, even though you can pick up used hubs at a local junk yard for around $20-30. But as far as price I will need to look at the fronts hubs to give you a definate price, but $300-350 should be real close. But as JT mentioned I am just north of Knoxville but could meet you there most any time.

BTW anyone that is interested in doing a redrill on anything feel free to shoot me an email and I will get a price up for you. My email is laynrockers@gmail.com

John Yoakum
thenickster   +1y
I could build you a set! Best bet is to take it to get chemically stripped (usually your local powdercoater can get that taken care of) and send it in to get a full polish.
lucky_brew   +1y
well, these puppies are on a 6-8 week backorder according to the lady that called me today! hmmmmmmmm, maybe some ronal r9s again??? what do you guys think?
TwistedMinis   +1y
I like Ronals better.
KNDAlow   +1y
i like those a lot more
lucky_brew   +1y
15" bitch! lets see you 22" guys turn while laid out! hahahahaha
junior   +1y
lucky u should sell those to me and buy u some 22s
standardbyker88   +1y
not diggin the 2nd choice
splashed   +1y
those are bad ass sometimes i think i should change lug patterns,hell if u find another set 5 or 6 lug let me know please