threads
Page 13 of 17
Old School Minis \  what wheels did you roll 10 years or more back?

what wheels did you roll 10 years or more back?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 27377
replies 167
following 141

AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
Edited: 7/7/2009 11:49:33 PM by AON-4PumpedCL

I thouht my 18's where HUGE back then....originally I had Neeper Aliens on this car back in '97, but swapped to the Niche Shadows in '99 .
post photo
smctoy   +1y

I was rockin a set of 16-inch chrome probe gt's on my Toyota...whats funny is that Ive got a similar set on my truck now too lol!!
h2omelon(nick)   +1y
15" Elite Vipers back in 1994 on my 620

post photo
ogcoyb   +1y
man these pictures brought back memories...
shortrodeo   +1y
Deep Dish 13" Wires on my first Mini truck a B2000 took the bump stops out and put bolts in the bump stop holes instead to keep my fenders from cutting my tires while still being as low as possible lol dang the things i used to do before I had the money for adjustable. Damn i was driving around today seeing all these senior 2010 cars driving around... so this pic was 10 years ago and I was a senior lol   Had bad taste in colors back then too so dont mind the highlighter green bumper 
post photo
post photo
bdydrppup   +1y

i had 17" niche bahns, truck series with the big center caps. man i miss those wheels
spider97   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bdydrppupi had 17" niche bahns, truck series with the big center caps. man i miss those wheels--------------------------------------------- you must of been a baller niches where cool but super expensive. 10years ago wasnt that long ago.  i remember seen a set of 20s on a box caprice and everyone thought they were huge. i had spokes but i remeber wishbones,assasyns enkie spiders,and kmc nemesis were hot back then
layed521   +1y

Man I would love to get ahold of a set of Elite Vipers! Was 15" as big as they came? They need to be brought back like Incubus did the tri stars!
sebass   +1y

USED TO ROLL SOME NEEPER ALIENS AND SOME NICHE TWISTERS.