threads
Page 11 of 17
Old School Minis \  what wheels did you roll 10 years or more back?

what wheels did you roll 10 years or more back?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 27575
replies 167
following 141

minidragn   +1y
can't find a pic. but they were Mclean lasers.
sonikk71   +1y
Originally posted by HvyD

Hey Danny, what ever happened to those rims and that Mitsu..? I remeber when it came up hear but didnt see it much..then boom gone...I sold the wheels to Todd from Negative to pay for tires for my HUGE 17 inch rims.(Hahaha Remember when 17s were huge?) The mitsu i am not so sure what ever happened to it. The guy I knew that owned it sold it after a year or so and I never saw it again.

jucieddawg   +1y
I am curious of he still has them.. I would love to get another set of those...They would go good on my Datsun 620...So whats up with your truck. Are you going to show some this summer...I tried to contact you last year to see if you wanted to sell. Sponge thought you might. But then everyone else said you'd never sell...It was nice to see it out of the garage at the show last year..
stlowburban   +1y
15x7 Boyd Stingers and I was the shit in town for about a year. haha. On my peach 85 toyota x-cab with a solid hell and dro's. Only truck I had that I wish I woulda kept.
sonikk71   +1y
Edited: 3/26/2008 8:16:59 PM by sonikk71

I am curious of he still has them.. I would love to get another set of those...They would go good on my Datsun 620...So whats up with your truck. Are you going to show some this summer...I tried to contact you last year to see if you wanted to sell. Sponge thought you might. But then everyone else said you'd never sell...It was nice to see it out of the garage at the show last year..

I don't think he has the wheels anymore. I believe he sold them soon after.

I am hoping to hit a couple shows this summer. At least Drop Zone and our show.

Sorry about not getting back to you man. I got your letter and was considering it but at the time my life was so hectic. I only got 1 day off last summer. I was working 7 days a week and averaging between 75 to 90 hour work weeks. I am embarrassed to say I just go super busy and spaced it.

sonikk71   +1y

I was rolling 15" Chrome GS weds on My Mazda. I ran them body color for a few years then I saw a chrome a pair and I chromed mine.

Looks like that was before it had the pinsripes of the dude chasing the chick. I loved that truck!
thebagged1   +1y

heres my buddies truck back in the day... which is now mine and FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!
post photo
Str8Scr8pn   +1y
I rolled on some enkie sawblades back in 87 on my HB.
twistofcain   +1y
my 720 back in the day
post photo
4twnty   +1y
I'm rollin the rims now that i had 10 years ago. I wish i had some extra cabbage to get a new style.