threads
Page 12 of 17
Old School Minis \  what wheels did you roll 10 years or more back?

what wheels did you roll 10 years or more back?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 27494
replies 167
following 141

scr8pnyota   +1y

i miss my tri fans want to find a set in 17", also  had 17" neeper aliens w/ 205/40/17 bfg euro t/a tires. want  a set of those as well redoin the yota with old school graphics tryin to find old school wheels.
syco   +1y
Edited: 4/1/2009 11:00:25 PM by syco

this is a pix of my truck from spring fling in pcb in 1999.  
post photo
gimp5561   +1y

i love too see people talking about 17's from back in the day, hell i remember when a 16 in probe wheel was the bigest thing out there.
tuckinnoma   +1y
yup... i was rockin the 5 lug swap on my 94 isuzu w/walkthrow honda prelude front and back seats.
i had the 16in probe GT's.... and i used to think i was the shit cuz i had the 5lug and some 16's.... and just didnt have the money to buy tires for my 17's....
anyone rember the BFG EURO tires? they were the shit!!!!
tuckinnoma   +1y
sad thing is.... that truck was my first mini... and it still looks like that.... behind my dads house. sad sad sad! i need to have my ass kicked.cuz she looks bad.
bigjon   +1y
16"  knockoff spokes on my slammed jimmy I was pretty ganster!
SHOWTIME   +1y

I rolled on a set of Crager ss chrome 5 spoke s then a set of Centrelines both sets were 15". The crager ss were on an old dodge dart hang10 and the centrelines were on my camaro
2lowtoy   +1y

I was just talkin about this with a friend the other day..And I told him I would love to find a set of weds gs's but they are like finding a money tree.
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
 I thought I was soooo cool on my 17's
tre5   +1y

I always liked the ford probe wheels on the yotas. I was either rockin pathfinders or tahoe wheels.