threads
Page 1 of 9
Old School Minis \  ---==MINITRUCKIN MAG ~ 1988 ~ FIRST ISSUE! (PICS OF ALMOST EVERY PAGE !) ==---

---==MINITRUCKIN MAG ~ 1988 ~ FIRST ISSUE! (PICS OF ALMOST EVERY PAGE !) ==---

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3184
replies 80
following 49

lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 2/24/2008 9:05:56 PM by lucky_brew

ive receved over 50-60 pm's asking to buy, see, borrow, smell, taste, or even have sex with my first issue of MiniTruckin mag from 1988! anyway, here ya go guys,,, enjoy! *** (oh, id like to add that if ANYONE hates or acts like a dick on this thread i will delete it! so, to all you haters - dont fuk it up for the other guys!) ***

(i will also be adding the rest of the pages when photobucket decides to catch up w/ me! HA!)

lucky_brew   +1y
any idea why the cover shot looks so great and big but the others look like shit? something got retarded between my pc, photobucket and ssm... any ideas?
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
undamn believable man........... i had every issue except the 1st 3 that were out. remember when it was a summer, fall, winter, spring mag? aahhhhh, all those trends will be back again, soon i bet!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING
granth   +1y
no idea lucky, but thanks a lot. shit makes me want a tilt bed! haha
TwistedMinis   +1y
"You made your truck bed, now sleep in it." Lol. The canooks will love that one.
fatboysS1O   +1y
wow!
lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by 72bumpside

no idea lucky, but thanks a lot. shit makes me want a tilt bed! haha

figured it out... the last pic i just added- i didnt "crop" it when scanning. ill redo some of the images and repost them!

DAMN! this is WAAAAAY more fukin work than i expected!

rlfknlorangers   +1y
Edited: 2/24/2008 8:39:21 PM by rlfknlorangers

i want a truck with roll up canvas windows! thats a hell of an off the wall idea i love it!
granth   +1y
sned me some. ill scan em! ..................and never send them back!
gimp5561   +1y
i have 4 of that issue, one is sealed in plastic,the dude i got it from said it came with another mag. he got in the mail.
that was his story