mtm   +1y

post photo
mtm   +1y
Originally posted by jancecustoms

I would like to make this a future project someday

is that yo castle? Jance doin it big son
post photo
gotsparks   +1y
hmm well i started this thread because i saw an old man rollin around in a green ram stepside. it looked nothing at all like a chevy bed. im actually positive that it wasnt a chevy bed. it looked like it was from the factory. the truck was stock other than the bed, i dont know why some old man would get all that work for a bed and keep the rest of the truck stock. ill ask my friend whos a mechanic mabe he knows lol.
-jordan
mtm   +1y
Originally posted by Girlsandwich

HUMMMMMMMM who coping who now???

post photo
Jance Customs   +1y
Originally posted by mtmcalli

Originally posted by jancecustoms

I would like to make this a future project someday

is that yo castle? Jance doin it big son

It was my castle but I sold it because hurricanes were headed that way. It's still standing and I sure do miss it...
dirkbelt   +1y
way 2 do the research jeff,
RobbyDizzleonDubs   +1y
The guy who desgned the PT Crusier "left" Chrysler and went to General Mistake. They wanted to have the succes the PT did because they needed a boost in sales. Hence the HHR. Same with the SSR and the Copperhead. It was in Automotive news when the HHR first came out.
SHOWTIME   +1y
THE BED ON THE RED RAM IS A CHEV BED ALL THE WAY BODY LINES DON'T LINE UP ON THE TOP SAME WITH THE ROLL PAN AND BED SIDE STEPS.I'M ALMOST POSITIVE THAT A CHEV TAILGATE WILL NOT FIT A FACTORY RAM BED WITH OUT MAJOR WORK
lowrthnu92   +1y
you cant be serious