Dodge Trucks \  dodge ram stepside?

dodge ram stepside?

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 16768
replies 107
following 48

lowrthnu92   +1y
Originally posted by SHOWTIME

THE BED ON THE RED RAM IS A CHEV BED ALL THE WAY BODY LINES DON'T LINE UP ON THE TOP SAME WITH THE ROLL PAN AND BED SIDE STEPS.I'M ALMOST POSITIVE THAT A CHEV TAILGATE WILL NOT FIT A FACTORY RAM BED WITH OUT MAJOR WORK

are you talkin about theis one ????
eks10BDRG-N   +1y
wrong, its not a chevy bed its a dodge. the angle of the pics make the bodyline not match. speaking of, if it was a chevy bed the upper line on the tailgate would match the bodyline on the bed.
eks10BDRG-N   +1y
Originally posted by SHOWTIME

I'M ALMOST POSITIVE THAT>>>your wrong

bodydropped   +1y
Originally posted by gotsparks

nah im positive that the durango wasnt a ramcharger lol. im guessing that the owner did all the work to it himself.it was alot like that blazer here on ssm that i saw a while back that has the back cut off to make it look similar to an avalanche. i think it was called a blazalanche or something, but im not 100% sure lol. but since i made this thread i was wonderin how you make an avatar?? do you have to be a gold member or somethin? thanks -jordan

that is a real ramcharger there mainly in mexico because i own a slavage yard and we get them comin from mexico tryin to buy junk cars and they drive one... that red truck is the one featured in sport truck and yes thats a dodge bed because dodge did make one it might look like a chevy but its not because thats alot of fckin work to shave it and put the dodge body lines in to the stepside panals and yes thats a chevy tailgate that needs the bodyline shaved but they are rare because i had a customer call me lookin for one awhile back because his was damaged and i laughed at him because there so rare u hardly see them at all but ive seen dodge trucks with chevy beds on them because there sportin the euros on it
eks10BDRG-N   +1y
rare true dat. think i have only seen 3 ever. the red one, black and today a blue one....
IndigoblueXtreme   +1y
Glaval Corporation produced these "Ramside" beds until '98.... it was a conversion company... kinda like how Choo Choo Customs had the "WildSide" for the S10's
pat2low   +1y
I WORK IN PARTS AT A DEALERSHIP THAT MULTILINE OF CARS ONE BEING A CHRYSLER CORP THERE IS NOT A FACTORY STEPSIDE FOR THOSE TRUCKS LIKE INDIGOBLUEXTREME SAID IT IS A CONVERSION COMPANY THAT DID IT THAT BEING SAID IF YOU HAVE A TRUCK OR A VAN THATS BEEN WRECK YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE CONVERSION COMPANY ON GETTING PARTS ONLY PROBLEM IS MOST CONVERISON COMPANYS LAST ABOUT 3-5 YEARS BEFORE THEY GO OUT OF BUSINESS
balistiks10   +1y
dont know how late i am on this topic but if you look at the body line on the chevy bed and tailgate it has the same one on that ram just my .02
lowrthnu92   +1y
the main argument that i was makin was that the bed on the red dodge that i posted was NOT a chevy bed......hey bought it from the Dealership with the step side bed on it , the conversion company building the beds and offering them to dealerships as an option sounds right to me ...... also someone had asked to see the gas door , on a chevy/GMC step side the gas door is on the flat area close to the cab , on the real/conversion company dodge step side beds its on the actual flare