Page 7 of 11
Dodge Trucks \  dodge ram stepside?

dodge ram stepside?

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 16739
replies 107
following 48

mtm   +1y
its a conspiracy. george bush has something to do with the coverup of dodge ram stepside beds.
dirkbelt   +1y
prolly so he is full of coverups,if his mouth is moving he is lying,its a shame 2 say he is from texas
FatAstro   +1y

The Durango might have been a 99-01 Dodge Ramcharger?

hey ive eaten there before !
gotsparks   +1y
nah im positive that the durango wasnt a ramcharger lol. im guessing that the owner did all the work to it himself.it was alot like that blazer here on ssm that i saw a while back that has the back cut off to make it look similar to an avalanche. i think it was called a blazalanche or something, but im not 100% sure lol. but since i made this thread i was wonderin how you make an avatar?? do you have to be a gold member or somethin? thanks
-jordan
chopedmazda   +1y
Originally posted by yota4life

someone wanna post this for me
post photo
gotsparks   +1y
Edited: 9/18/2006 2:43:29 PM by gotsparks

-jordan
gotsparks   +1y
nevermind i figured it out
-jordan
redsuncivic   +1y
well just found out by talking with alot of dodge people they never made a stepside from the factory...ITS NOT OEM..
it was a aftermarket conversion bed made off of yes a chevy bed....
DONT BELIEVE ME CALL DODGE
Flamedsdime   +1y
There was like 2 differnt issues in sport truck like in in 96. On had a feature on a red stepside ram,most likly the red one in the pics, but i think it talked about the bed on it. Then there was a readers ? in another issue that asked about them and there was pics of a blue reg cab stepside ram with wires.Not sure what it said but i think it said it was a now out of business fiberglass company in texas that made them molded of chevy beds. I'll try to dig up the issue