Page 6 of 11
Dodge Trucks \  dodge ram stepside?

dodge ram stepside?

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 16738
replies 107
following 48

balcar   +1y
Definatly whoever did it, got the idea or molds or something from chevy. It does fit well though, unlike bed swapping i've seen in the past. I'd pimp it.
gotsparks   +1y
well thanks for all the info everyone!
-jordan
Jance Customs   +1y
Edited: 9/18/2006 10:29:35 AM by jancecustoms

Edited: 9/18/2006 10:28:36 AM by jancecustoms

Originally posted by redsuncivic

Edited: 9/17/2006 11:18:52 PM by redsuncivic

Edited: 9/17/2006 11:15:57 PM by redsuncivic

Edited: 9/17/2006 11:13:02 PM by redsuncivic

Originally posted by jancecustoms

Since it's a stepside bed the factory Dodge tailgate would be to wide to fit so a Chevy one is used. The body lines and the fender flares is what makes it a dodge, the dodge taillights fit it to well for it to be a Chevy bed. Yes they might have used a Chevy bed for the mold so what's the big deal

i dont care what it is but it looks just like a chevy one..the tail lights fitting and bodyline means nothing becouse the beds are fiberglass, fiberglass is easy to make anything fit. i would find it harder to think a chevy tailgate would just fit and if it was so rare why would you put a chevy gate on it..the flares look just like chevy ones also!!! if its a dodge bed they are gay for making it look just like a chevy one.

it was very easy to shave the top bodyline on my chevy.

Why quote what I said when it's exactly the same as to what you are talking about but you disagree with me? I said it was probably a chevy bed with a few mods like the top bodyline etc.

The fender flares on the chevy are rounded. A dodge fender flare is flat on the sides. The chevy flares are not flat.

HUMMMMMMMM who coping who now???

post photo
fletch   +1y

1los10   +1y
i would honestly drive the hardbody befor the ranger thats just nasty
fuller   +1y
Originally posted by Girlsandwich

aahahahahaha holy shit thats funny!!!lmao.. but yeah, the dodge is obviously molded from a chevy bed, just subtract the upper body line and change the lower..from what i could see in the pics i wouldnt say its a "factory dodge bed" bc the bed does not line up very well with the cab, particularly down low in the area of the rockers..but it could just be the pics
bodydropped   +1y
i think in 96 or 97 truckin mag it has a write up about these trucks and they showed a 97 reg cab ram with this bed on it to bed dodge doesnt do stepsides because those trucks would look badass thou because ur never see it done
mtm   +1y
i'd like to see a stepside r/t dakota
dirkbelt   +1y
it would prolly look like a s-10 stepside bed,lol
dirkbelt   +1y
what do they use the same design people or what