views 1111
replies 6
following 5

low95xlt   +1y
looking to do 22s with no a/c does the firewall have to be tubbed for the 22's
grillift   +1y
bd not sure on frame no problem.
cantlooswit22s   +1y
firewall realy dont need to be tubbed unless you deside to bd it...just beat it in lil bit.but if you want a cleaner look other than the hammer effect, then tub it..but wen i had my 22s on my 98,i just had to hammer a lil bit on both driver/pass sides..and i kept my a/c..it didnt work,but it was still there.
NR-Shaw   +1y
Originally posted by cantlooswit22s

firewall realy dont need to be tubbed unless you deside to bd it...just beat it in lil bit.but if you want a cleaner look other than the hammer effect, then tub it..but wen i had my 22s on my 98,i just had to hammer a lil bit on both driver/pass sides..and i kept my a/c..it didnt work,but it was still there.

haha me to A/C worked for about the first month and then just stopped blowin cold . . . . but yeh for your question bro i would tub it especially if you are gonna body it
low95xlt   +1y
yea stockfloored over 22's is my goal this winter so tubs for sure now... any tips on pulling the dash?? and also any thing i need to look out for when doin it?? i am doign it from the firewall back and using my djm uppers/lowers
cantlooswit22s   +1y
take your time..theres only the screws by the winshield,by the kick panel,and the steering column,and the plug by the booster i think...i think thats it realy..
Hardluck Ram   +1y
What did you do to lay out the front on 22's?
Page 1 of 1