Page 1 of 11
Dodge Trucks \  dodge ram stepside?

dodge ram stepside?

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 16648
replies 107
following 48

gotsparks   +1y
has anyone ever seen one? i was driving down the road the other day and passed one and wasnt sure what it was so i turned around and it really was a 99 body style ram with a stepside bed. does anyone have any pics of a stepside ram? i didnt know that they made stepsides. another wierd thing was about a mile down the road after seeing the dodge, i saw a durango that had the back cut off and it had some wierd top. it looked like that one white blazer on here thats calld the blazalanche or something like that. if anyone has any pics of a ram that would be nice. the durango was just a pos someone tried to make cool lol-jordan
91 drggn dime   +1y
they didnt make a lot of em but yes i've seen ram stepsides
robles228   +1y
is this what you are talking about
robles228   +1y
here another picture from the back
dirkbelt   +1y
i know this place in pasedina texas close 2 where i live built a dodge on 22s,bagged,it had a chevy stepside bed that had alot of mod's and the dodge taillights,i dont have a pic of it but i think it was in truckin a few years back
dirkbelt   +1y
hell joe u posted that before i could get threw typing,lol,but yea that is the one i was talking about
gotsparks   +1y
yea that looks kinda like a chevy bed with dodge bodylines and tails. but i have no idea what a dodge stepside bed looks like in detail ive only seen one lol. i highly doubt that the one i saw was off of a chevy bed though, because it was stock and a really old guy was driving it lol
-jordan
Jance Customs   +1y

The Durango might have been a 99-01 Dodge Ramcharger?

Jance Customs   +1y
Dodge actually made these but didn't make that many of them. I believe the bed is fiberglass?

The only part of the truck that is Chevy is the tailgate the rest of it is a Dodge. Someone was selling these beds on ebay several months ago.
gotsparks   +1y
lol nah i really saw a durango with the top cut out in the back. its kinda like the hummers with the open top in the back. it had a canvas type top though. its weird because i saw the durango and stepside both within a mile and they were the same color. i also had never seen either of each lol.
-jordan