Page 3 of 6
Motorcycles \  thinkin about gettin a bike

thinkin about gettin a bike

Motorcycles Make Specific
views 2252
replies 50
following 34

1fastlx   +1y
i have an 05 cbr600f4i with 1100miles on it for 6500 if you r interested it has some extras on it comes with helmet cover and jacket pm me
BAGD RANGER   +1y
not too long ago i purchased my first bike never ridden before whatso ever -- it was a 600 cbr --- i thought i was going to enjoy it and i did -- it saves alot of money on gas and i purchased it for only $4200.00 --- i recently sold the bike ------ before you go out and buy a bike make sure u dont spend that much money on one shop around --- if u have never ridden before and buy a $10,000.00 bike and total it in the first week your screwed in still having to pay it off --- so dont spend that much ---- I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE OR HOW EXPERIENCED YOU ARE YOU WILL LAY THE BIKE DOWN ---- be careful -- one more thing before buying a bike make surer you have at least 1 friend u can ride with --- have fun and hope you make a wise decision --- my 2 cents -- peace !!!!
forbidden   +1y
A buddy of mine has a 04 GSXR-1000 for sale it only 3000 miles on it and not a scratch on it. Chrome wheels $6500
dragwithme   +1y
ya wut tim said..when i first got my bike (mini) i layed it down about 6 times so becarful bro...
mtm   +1y
i've been lookin at a ninja 500r
BAGD RANGER   +1y
IVE NEVER SEEN IT DONE ---BUT I KNOW IT CAN BE DONE --- FABRICATE SOME KIND OF TRAINING WHEELS TILL YOU GET THE HANG OF IT --- IT MIGHT LOOK FUNNY BUT HEY WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPRESS ----
dragwithme   +1y
Edited: 7/4/2006 9:29:05 AM by dragwithme

Edited: 7/4/2006 9:27:15 AM by dragwithme

Originally posted by BAGD RANGER

IVE NEVER SEEN IT DONE ---BUT I KNOW IT CAN BE DONE --- FABRICATE SOME KIND OF TRAINING WHEELS TILL YOU GET THE HANG OF IT --- IT MIGHT LOOK FUNNY BUT HEY WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPRESS ----

just show them the pics of the training wheels me and my dad made for you tim hahahloloheheh tim >>>>>
post photo
BAGD RANGER   +1y
WELL I DONT HAVE PICS OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE SHOULD THEM --- DUUUHHHHH -- BUT I WILL DESCRIBE THEM THEY KINDA LOOKED LIKE YOUR OLD 14 INCH BOLT ONE RIMS THAT WERE MISSING THE PAN IN THE MIDDLE REMEBER THOSE MARK !!!!!
dragwithme   +1y
never mind i found the pictim >>>>>
post photo
1lochevy   +1y
Originally posted by bdroppeddak

so i should prolly pass on a 2005 Ninja ZX6R 636? or if i take it easy and take a safety class or 2 it will be ok?

pussy you need more cc's then that go get ya a gsx-r750