threads
Page 1 of 2
Motorcycles \  looking for a 1000cc gsx-r or something like it.

looking for a 1000cc gsx-r or something like it.

Motorcycles Make Specific
views 1989
replies 13
following 10

dragggn   +1y
i have been looking for a bike for a couple months now,, the weather is getting nicer and nicer.damaged/salvaged/wrecked O.K. any one.. any one.. thanks guys.(yes i've been monitoring e-bay, cycle traider and so on,,, still looking for the right bike though.)
NixMiNi   +1y
What year
dragggn   +1y
dont really care about the year,, the thing is i only have about 3k to play with. thats why i dont mind it being wrecked. even if its an older one (so that i can afford it) and roughed up a bit... i figured i could reskin it with newer plastics even if i had to make new tabs, or glass in sections
a little fab'n keeps it fun
LowTahoe   +1y
i got a 07 busa forsale with 700miles
Captain Quicktoy   +1y
ok DONT BUY A WRECKED BIKE. a bent frame will cost u a thousand bucks to straighten and if its wrecked, its bent. BELIEVE me, i know ive been in almost 20 motorcycle wrecks. it'll be tough to find a gsxr 1000 for that price, but your searching for a good bike. they are the best as far as 1000s go. if your new to riding sport bikes dont get anything over a 750 though. and u cant fix with fiberglass stock bodywork ( ITS PLASTIC) and a pain in the ass to fix
NixMiNi   +1y
I know where a real bike is, KAWASAKI, but its a 900
dragggn   +1y
WhatITDEW--NixMiNi
shoot me some details.. and where are ya?
Captain Quicktoy   +1y
stay away from the ZX9rs...theyre junk
drtbiker182   +1y
ill second that. honestly man just get a bike thats fuel injected generally 01 and up in most models. you wont have to deal with bullshit carb problems and what not. ive seen lightly wrecked bikes come into the shop that can be fixed no problem for less than 3grand, just a matter of finding on that didnt screw the frame up like was said before.
brcoffey   +1y
hey man i got an 07 yahama r1 for sale if anyone is interested.