Page 2 of 6
Motorcycles \  thinkin about gettin a bike

thinkin about gettin a bike

Motorcycles Make Specific
views 2249
replies 50
following 34

bdroppeddak   +1y
my own doesnt count bryan. its black-like, only similairities is size.
bdroppeddak   +1y
oh yea, and i'll be on here for 4 more hours bryan, workin 6-2 on this sloooow july 4th.
b12yan   +1y
Originally posted by bdroppeddak

oh yea, and i'll be on here for 4 more hours bryan, workin 6-2 on this sloooow july 4th.

ha well good to know.. yea i've been looking for bikes also and the 600 are plenty fuckin fast and all pretty similar in price and performance... but i'll prolly end up with a 1000 just to make up for ball size..
bdroppeddak   +1y
i need one with a seat built to hold my package.
minitrucker69   +1y
I just bought a 98 Suzuki 600 for $1000 bucks, for a daily driver. I have had lots of bikes in the past, since it would be new to you take a class you would be better off. Save you money and buy and older one
m2edragger   +1y
the 1st bike i ever rode was my brothers 01 r1 after i got done paiting it and now i'm obsessed with it ........ i would get a 1000 there fun
bdroppeddak   +1y
so i should prolly pass on a 2005 Ninja ZX6R 636? or if i take it easy and take a safety class or 2 it will be ok?
b12yan   +1y
Originally posted by bdroppeddak

so i should prolly pass on a 2005 Ninja ZX6R 636? or if i take it easy and take a safety class or 2 it will be ok?

get whatever u can afford... u can always drive a 1000 easy.. pussy...
lomazda92   +1y
I have a 2003 sv 1000s it's my first bike. It's a v-twin so it's a little more forgiving than the 4 cyclinder rockets. and a bikes only as big as your twist it to be , just cuz it will do 180 doesnt mean you need to do 180.
streetstkrcr   +1y
I agree with Randall. Non-riders told me I would kill myself, riders said buy the bike you want to end up with. I am very happy now with my cbr900. I don't ride like a douche, but its still a blast. And I know had I followed some advice I got and wound up with a 600, I would've sold it within two weeks and got something bigger. Good luck, I think the 636 is a good bike tho. Jus my .02