Page 1 of 9
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  Chevy truck with HUMMER front

Chevy truck with HUMMER front

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 6595
replies 87
following 72

GRX   +1y
Looking for that stupid truck with the HUMMER front end on it need a good laugh!
kaoss   +1y
You may not like it(I don't like it) but don't be a dick. Go make fun of some donks.
twisteddragger   +1y
Wow, one post and already talking shit. Shouldnt you be out watching Tokyo Drift? Take your gay little car and go somewhere where mugen and wings west are cool. If such a place exists.
Dragthatchit   +1y
Edited: 6/17/2006 10:34:07 AM by Dragthatchit

Originally posted by twisteddragger

Wow, one post and already talking shit. Shouldnt you be out watching Tokyo Drift? Take your gay little car and go somewhere where mugen and wings west are cool. If such a place exists.

Nice, thats hilarious!!!

And y must everyone hate on some shit they know nuthn about? WTF??? Obviously he hasnt seen that thread thats been hot for about a week now thats all about that truck
///RELAXED 720   +1y
This is the problem w. most people today they dont appreciate the work that went into that front conversion. If they dont like it they just want to point,laugh & say how bad it looks or that it sux. Bolt ons are easy, hence the reason most auto parts store have that wonderful APC aisle but they dont make anything custom. I give the owner of that truck 2 for stepping out of the box & being different. If more people would we wouldnt have so many cookie cutters out today. Enuff of my ranting.

Disclaimer: If you got mad at anything that was said chances are u bolted up everything that aisle had to offer.........

Dragthatchit   +1y
Originally posted by draggin720

This is the problem w. most people today they dont appreciate the work that went into that front conversion. If they dont like it they just want to point,laugh & say how bad it looks or that it sux. Bolt ons are easy, hence the reason most auto parts store have that wonderful APC aisle but they dont make anything custom. I give the owner of that truck 2 for stepping out of the box & being different. If more people would we wouldnt have so many cookie cutters out today. Enuff of my ranting.

Disclaimer: If you got mad at anything that was said chances are u bolted up everything that aisle had to offer.........

GOOD FUCKING POINT!!! THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!

1los10   +1y
how can a ricer of all people talk shit?? just dont understand these kids these days. and i actually think the truck does'nt look that bad. think that front end would look really good on a lifted truck
juice7   +1y
Dang man first of all it might not be your taste but dont diss the work, if you would have read the last thread you would have known that the guy wanted to be different and not have a front end that was already done, and he put a lot of blood sweat and time into that front end, and I personally give him mad props to going the extra effort to do it and be dirrerent, If you dont like it find his profile and laugh to your self at it dont make a big deal over it cause it dont fits your taste cause its not yours.
SiknesOn24   +1y
Go look at your car and laugh.
FXDGRND   +1y
Most of the people that run their mouths about how stupid a ride is do not do any work on their own ride. Or they have a stock ride with bags as their baddest mod. Check out nokturnal's rides. They do some crazy shit. may not be your style but if you can't appreciate badass clean work then why are you here?