Page 4 of 4
Yota 2.4L 22-R I4 \  Weber sidedraft part numbers

Weber sidedraft part numbers

Yota 2.4L 22-R I4 Yota Engine Yota Tech
views 8709
replies 38
following 10

low yota   +1y
i would like to do webers but im tryn to understand more about wat i have to do for this install. are there vaccum lines after this? any for brake booster and other required hoses? also i read an old post and someone was talkin about the sound of the horns? i found a break down and see wat horns are but wat do they do ifound different sizes of horns so im curios now
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Hmmmm how do I explain this......there is only one line that feeds to the brake booster vacuum lines become non exsistant.Well I run open carbs on mine and anyone that has heard it when I open it up say it sounds like a porsche or a ferrari tearing down the road,So I have 2 3/4 horns on mine I have thought about moving to the 4's on it.You have to do some minor motor work to make the 40 mm work and shit load to make the 45mm work and not flood the engine
toyotaman89   +1y
Looks sweet!!

Wanna trade engines???
oldsklminitrk   +1y
HA HA HA HA HA no........
Here is some newer ones of the carbs now there done and all
thread post photo

thread post photo
low yota   +1y
thanks rodney, what kind of fuel pump u end up runnin?once im done rebaggin my truck i plan on movin to the engine my plans are full exaust tri Y header either an lc or crane camshaft webers and a crane ignition its already bored 3 over u think ill be fine with 40's? how long did it take to tune them? sorry for all the questions im really set on the webers so im just findn out as much as i can
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Im running a faucet fuel pump I think....its only about 15 or 20....you dont need a big fuel pump for these carbs...Webers run great on a little bit of fuel.Yeah youll be fine with 40's on it.....tuning.....lol I own like 10 books on weber carbs....Reading is your friend with these things.They can be picky sometimes mine dont wanna act right if I have let it sit to long and not run them.I was dead set like that on Webers just be ready to pay the price.
caz   +1y
i am really liking these side draft webers, anyone know if ill have any luck modding this setup to fit my 3y?
caz   +1y
i am really liking these side draft webers, anyone know if ill have any luck modding this setup to fit my 3y?
caz   +1y