Page 1 of 4
Yota 2.4L 22-R I4 \  Weber sidedraft part numbers

Weber sidedraft part numbers

Yota 2.4L 22-R I4 Yota Engine Yota Tech
views 8712
replies 38
following 10

oldsklminitrk   +1y
Ok do your research...I got 40mm DCOM not DCOE.....DCOm were the factory replacement carbs the DCOE were the aftermarket ones.I got them for alot less cheaper and the only diffrence is the ventrus tube...this came from LC so its a good source.
as for the intake and shit here ya go,
Weber pt# 31800.063 for the regulator
K&N pt#56-1350 for the air filters
Cannon pt# 99003.877 that is linkage and manifold
Hopefully these numbers help yall out and tonight Ill start on the install with pics and all.
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Ok here is a few pics of the linkage.....these pics will help cause the directions suck ass.....
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
3tcrob   +1y
Got a pic of how the throttle cable hooks up? Man I can't wait to get my manifold so I can put my carbs on Nice What fuel pump are you going to use cause that one goes to far in front of the stock one
draggin87yota   +1y
yo oldssklminitrk u got them from lc?once i install mine,i was thinkin bout puttin an electric fuel pump,buddy of mine told me to get a holley .
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Nah I didnt get them from LC I shopped around I only spent about 900 and that was for all new parts......tommorw Ill install it so ill show you the cable linkage and as for the fuel pump Im running the stock one...I bought the weber regulator...these thing only work with about 4 to 6 psi so the factory pump is well plenty for now.....lol for now!
3tcrob   +1y
Sweet cant wait for pics maybe I can move sme stuff to get my manifold sooner
I'm planning on running a Facet fuel pump about 4 psi wich is plenty for my 44s
oldsklminitrk   +1y
damn 44's you must have a assload more done than me......dual 40's are equal to 800 cfm
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Ok here is a update on the install you have to do some fabbing but nothing to hard.The water pipe that goes into the intake you have to bypass it.These few pics should help ya....also dont try and run a factory fuel pump.....doesnt work unless you dont wanna run gauges.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
twisted minis   +1y
Hey Rodney how to you like that billet water pump pulley? Is it the 6" one? Does the motor run any hotter with that on?
oldsklminitrk   +1y
I like it alot it actually ran cooler ......Ive now moved to a electric fan so well see what happens