Page 3 of 3
Yota Audio Video \  New Buckets installed need ideas

New Buckets installed need ideas

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 1798
replies 25
following 9

oldsking   +1y
yall have an idea how much it cost to have seats upholstered? I'm curious incase I decide I want to do this rather soon.
phatboislim   +1y

love u too lol

people wonder why i wait so long to do sh*t...its because i shop before i buy lol
l o w n l o u d   +1y
Ive seen prices for basic restitching and fabric from $300 on up per bucket, depends on whatcha want, I usually just get myself a nice form fitting cover, but, this time Im doing it myself, Almost done refoaming the one, shaved it down and test seated it ( that involves me sitting my bum on it and pretending Im driving ) . . .

FYI - a Nice - affordable site for acceptable form fitting covers is seatcoversunlimited.com , Ive ordered 5 or so covers from them and they were all perfect, the only ones Ive never liked are the faux fur ones, they always seem to wear off, the fibers that is, but, the cloth and tweed and exotics are sweet, check em out - FYI - I dont sell for them, nor am I getting compensated for mentioning them . . .
ustarin   +1y
Heres my 8in setup

idropdit (brandon)   +1y
uhh.. what's with the subs? he was asking about ideas for a center console.. now if you were to build a console to hold the subs.. that's hott!
ustarin   +1y
haha oops...probably because the forum is audio/interior...i saw audio mainly