New Buckets installed need ideas

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 1797
replies 25
following 9

phatboislim   +1y
heres the link to when i installed my teg seats...cant wait to see ur pics
oldsking   +1y
The long awaited pics haha Put some cheap black seat covers over them, originally they were blue so had to change that. I must say lot more comfy then the bench BUT i think I need to raise the back up a bit, tried it this way just simply drilling a hole and bolting it in. Worked really well but I'm tall.

Even got the door speakers installed too, still need a ring spacer for them so you can't see the gap fortunately lol I'm getting those this week and this weekend hopefully setting up my amp.

[img=]

phatboislim   +1y
not a seat cover lover...but swap looks clean man
oldsking   +1y
im not a fan either but I needed a temp. solution.. I'll looking for something different then that, maybe suede haha

Thanks bro! It's way more comfortable now
nismorgan   +1y
ill take a pic of mine later today, i broke my camera so i gotta figure out how to send pictures from my phone lol. driving around with just the driver bucket is actually really fun, its like you have a racecar....lol
zip tyd   +1y
I have those APC racing seats in mine, and I hate them with a passion. I was thinking about ripping those out, and throwing in some steel bomber seats instead.
phatboislim   +1y
^lol dang. teg seats are comfortable man...i say get some and get em reupholstered
l o w n l o u d   +1y
I'm a toyota fan to the tee, SO when it came to changing to bucket seats, I decided to snatch me up a pair of buckets and redo them. I am currently refoaming and putting new fabric on them, that way I can stay all toyota. Ive sat in quite a few racing seats and only a few were comfy, the rest felt like sitting on a steel chair, SO, refoam and upholster was my final choice in the end. Good thing I can sew . . . Hopefully have them finished soon, nothing hella fancy just clean & simple, OH and NEW! - Bout $50 a peice to redo minus the $35 I paid for them. . .
phatboislim   +1y
NICE I PAID $100 FOR MY LEATHERS I BELIEVE
l o w n l o u d   +1y
u lucky sob phat . . .