Page 4 of 5
Yota Audio Video \  95 standardtruck seat swap

95 standardtruck seat swap

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 9725
replies 40
following 11

twisted minis   +1y

Where are you in CA? I might be interested in the bench seat.
95   +1y
I'm in Ventura Co. , I would need a set of seats if you want the bench, this is my everyday driver. We could do a swap, where are you at?
twisted minis   +1y
Ventura is 12 hour away.
95   +1y
deal or no deal?
twisted minis   +1y
Umm no.
95   +1y
I was just kiddin' dude, no big deal.
mulisharider11x   +1y
wow old post, hey twisted i got my old bench seat for sale... its not 60/40, but who really gets laid with 60/40 seats in their car ne way... you need the full bench... lol... ow and heres a pic of my old seats and a crappy pic of my prelude seats, maybe 2 of the prelude bolts mounted up but i ended up cuttin up the brackets ne way to angle teh seat better for my short ass... lol...if ne body else wants the bench seat too then hit me up... its a black tweed with green and red stripy things in them and fake leather stuff...

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
twisted minis   +1y
How much you want for the bench seat? You wanna come down for the cab setting party and see my truck? I'll buy it off you then. Lol.
holcombe347   +1y
[quote="mulisharider11x"]wow old post, hey twisted i got my old bench seat for sale... its not 60/40, but who really gets laid with 60/40 seats in their car ne way... you need the full bench... lol... ow and heres a pic of my old seats and a crappy pic of my prelude seats, maybe 2 of the prelude bolts mounted up but i ended up cuttin up the brackets ne way to angle teh seat better for my short ass... lol...if ne body else wants the bench seat too then hit me up... its a black tweed with green and red stripy things in them and fake leather stuff...

i have... lol.
mulisharider11x   +1y
wtf a cab setting party? wtf is that ur setting ur cab on ur frame or sumthing? lol... where u at twisted u told me once but i forgot... lol... ne way idk wat i want for the bench seat maybe 40 bux or sumthing...