Page 2 of 5
Yota Audio Video \  95 standardtruck seat swap

95 standardtruck seat swap

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 9723
replies 40
following 11

phatboislim   +1y
LOL thanks man, they are nice, if your tall though u might want to see if you can find some that sit lower, but other than that i love these seats. the only bolt up to one hole the others u have to drill and bolt down w/ nut, bolt and washers
phatboislim   +1y

how long will u have to put the seats in..all u need is a couple of hours to get them in. im in the same boat your in and i had my seats for awhile before i put them in
twisted minis   +1y
My seats sit nice and low. I'm 6'4 and am comfortable in my truck with a 2" bodydrop. They're Saturns, and 3 holes line up. For the 4th, all you have to do is drill a hole and run a bolt through it. You could do both seats in under an hour. I think I did mine in about 20 minutes, and I welded nuts on the bottom of my floor pan.
phatboislim   +1y

^^^ this sounds like the swap u may wana go w/ dude...ayo seth ive never seen pics of ur seats n the truck...i dnt think
ocb_dave_ocb   +1y

Bucket swaps like seth said should take < 1 hour even if you have to drill 4 new holes...LOL Anyway the celica pretty much bolted right it.. I had to bore out one hole to make enough room for the bolt on one corner of both seats other than that the other 3 bolted right in...

Pics:

BEFORE

thread post photo

thread post photo

AFTER

thread post photo

thread post photo
95   +1y
Hey twisted, the saturn seat you got, are those the brown ones in your truck? what year saturn? they look cool low w/o the headrest.
95   +1y
those celicas, are they w/o headrest?
95   +1y
hey Dave, I saw your truck long time ago in the car domain. That got me started on mine, looking good dude.
twisted minis   +1y
Yea mine are the low cut tan ones. They're from a 97. They're and SL2 frame thats cut down with SL1 foam.
ocb_dave_ocb   +1y

LOL thanks I havent updated that in a LONG TIME....

ANYWAY THE CELICA SEATS... Have a removable head rest.