Page 3 of 3
Yota Audio Video \  New gauge pod install

New gauge pod install

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 5212
replies 24
following 11

twisted minis   +1y
What if I sent you a pillar from a truck like mine? I want air guages on the pillar.
toyotaman89   +1y
all i need is a picture of the pillar in the truck, so i can see how it lines up with the dash, and i would also need the gauges and pillar. also, when you put the pillar in the truck draw a line across the bottom of it where it meets the dash, just follow the contour. If you wanna get it done, ill PM ya my Addy- just let me know!
twisted minis   +1y
Okay, but would it be okay to ship you a complete pillar from roof to dahs area? Mine did not come with a plastic pillar, so I meant the actual body part. I could draw a line roughly where it meets the dash. And I'd have to buy some guages. So it might be a few weeks. I just got a new job, start monday, get paid in two weeks. First paycheck may have to go to guages and shipping a pillar. Lol.
toyotaman89   +1y
i think it would be easier if if i had the truck here, lol... the only problem with that is (a) cutting the pliiar out, lol, and (b) it would be alot harder to get it right so far as the angles are concerned because there would be no reference pionts...just drive out here and ill hook ya up....
twisted minis   +1y
I might as well just learn to make my own. Lol.