Page 2 of 3
Yota Audio Video \  New gauge pod install

New gauge pod install

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 5213
replies 24
following 11

3in2out   +1y
If your willing to make another one let me know! I need a place to put m y air guage. Really only need it to be single.
phatboislim   +1y

thanks i want to make a center console for my 88 or at least do a sub box for my 10 to fit btwn my buckets
toyotaman89   +1y
3in2out.... If your truck is an 84-88- and since your here in FL , just send me the gauge(s) you wanna put in there, and about 20-30 bucks and i will build it and send it back to ya- the money is just for supplies- 'glass , texture, primer and dye- but it will look OEM when you get it back.
I should be able to knock it out in 1 or 2 days if i get a dead day at work!
draggin87yota   +1y

im making mine right now,i started tonight,so far i got the base made,shud come out really nice,ill post pics of it asap
lotoy86   +1y
yotaman89 3in2outs truck is an 89-95 bodystyle
phatboislim   +1y
coo thanks man. i was looking at pimp my ride last nite and seeing how they made a center console i think for now im going to do a basic console(wood and tweed) and set probably 2-8s or 2-10s in it. hopefully have a lil design to it
toyotaman89   +1y
well, i can still make it, although it would be better if it were an 84-88 so i could test fit it....
3in2out   +1y

Yep, thanks for posting that..

89-95...still think you can handle it? Im going to be at the shop this weekend for the barb-q so I could crab the plastic gimmik and the gauge while Im there. Let me know if'n ya can! lol
3in2out   +1y
Might help for me to read the second page..lol
3in2out   +1y
Oh yeah, it can just be in primer too or whatever...the interior is going to be painted red so no need for it to stay the factory blue.