Page 4 of 5
Yota Audio Video \  Interior pics

Interior pics

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 10421
replies 46
following 7

3tcrob   +1y
that is pretty good but how was the linkage set up I have a led on a couple right now if not I will get a brand new one from LC
twisted minis   +1y
I made soem cool guy linkage that worked off of a piuece from a TPI Chevy motor. The little swivel off the throttle body, and it twisted the throttle equally. I later built a spring loaded gradual throttle that worked pretty good and didnt flood the motor. It kicked in well when you punched it. But the carbs were off a Honda 750 bike. Lol. It worked well, but probably a different style throttle linkage. I don't know how the sidedrafts work.
3tcrob   +1y
on bikes and such most of the time thay have one throttle shaft that controls all the carbs or throttle bodies on side drafts it is 2 seperate 2 bbl carbs and each has it's own linkage most of the time they use a rod and it push down on both of the carbs
3tcrob   +1y
if you ever get sidedrafts you will never go back the sound is only matched by ITB's but they are a pain to tune if you are just starting on they and if you live in a place where the temp changes often it sucks
twisted minis   +1y
Yea, we used all 4 carbs and just had it hooked to the stock linkage at first but it flooded the motor. So I made progressive linkage (thats the right name!) that opened tow first, and two later, and it was adjustable to tune it right. Its like having a quadrajet with huge secondarys.

I'll likely never go with Sidedrafts, because they won't pass smog. Thats why I was thinking about just making a cool stock replacement manifold.
3tcrob   +1y
man I would hate to live in Cal everything I have has no emissions crap on it my Nissan used to run 3" straight pipe HKS hyper System before I parked it My Corolla runs High rise headers and a muffler
What year is your truck I thought they had a limit on the age like 25 years or older or somthing like that
phatboislim   +1y
how much are you asking for the clock...i kno i may have to run wires for it since ive never had one
3in2out   +1y
I think phatboislim wins the award for the largest signature eva!
phatboislim   +1y
i accept *bows* lol
3tcrob   +1y
you don't have to run wires good thing about toyota it has all the wires ran take the radio out and the face that has the cig lighter and ashtray in it then you will see it taped to the side