Page 2 of 5
Yota Audio Video \  Interior pics

Interior pics

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 10420
replies 46
following 7

twisted minis   +1y
I'll probably go black. But I'm contemplating doign my interior black/tan. Since I have tan seats, that way they don't stand out like a turd in a punch bowl.

Can I just lay the tweed over the stock crap? And does it form pretty easily? any tips on doing it?
vegasyota94   +1y
ya u can lay it over the shit.. if u have big cracks that are sticking up, sand it down a bit... umm its kinda hard to explain on how to do it... i would cut out the amount of tweed i need, then test fit it, to see how im gonna lay it, then when i got that, i spray the part with glue (alot of it) and then start laying it down.. pushing it out so there are no creases.. the hard part of that, is doing the parts of the dash that are curved.. like say the part with an indent.. its kinda hard to get the tweed to lay in there... thats when i would just use some styrophome and fill the space in.. u can also make flames too.. lol
i donno.. once u start doing it, u will get the hang of it.
test some shit out on some parts u dont care about.. then when u feel like u got it down go for the truck.
twisted minis   +1y
Sweet. I only have one small crack. And there is a useless vent that doesn't go to anything that is broken. Thanks for the help Ryan.
vegasyota94   +1y
no problem homie
phatboislim   +1y
love the dash...nice job
oldsklminitrk   +1y
I used some Specailty products glue its green and you have to spray it with a paint gun that shit is like cement.....I hadnt had any problems out of mine peeling
phatboislim   +1y
when you all do the tweed on the dash, do you remove all vinyl and foam like you would if you would do fiberglass??
phatboislim   +1y
...so DONT remove vinyl and foam
phatboislim   +1y
OOOOOOOO i got it!!!!!!