Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 10409
replies 46
following 7

3tcrob   +1y
Well here is some pics before
Do-Do Brown and tan

thread post photo

I'm still waiting on some things to come in from Toyota Grey locks and trim handles and trim AC climate control finisher, and bidding on a clock on e-bay to put in, Also waiting on a couple of things for the gauges runnig 3 2in autometers
After Grey Tweed smoothed out the dash pocket and made the door panels smooth
thread post photo

thread post photo

Let me know what you think Next is the carpet kit and billet door handles and window cranks
Post was last edited on May 07, 2006 02:05. This post has been edited 1 times.
vegasyota94   +1y
ahhh tweed... i love that shit.. ive done it to many of my rides.. thinking about doing it to my truck but i hate the bullshit.. tearing apart the dash, cutting pieces to fit, then fighting to get the shit to fit back in since its now thicker...
it looks good man, keep the pix comming along.. u just might inspire me to do mine
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Yeah man that shit is looking good.....
vegasyota94   +1y
a friend with tweed is a friend indeed.
twisted minis   +1y
Dude how many shift knobs do you have? Lol.

That looks good man. I like the hole in the floor. Its a nice custom touch. Mines bigger though. Lol.

How hard was that to do? I'm contmplating tweeding my dash pad. I put another crack in it today so I'm pissed. Its the only noticable one. And how did you do it? Like, could I do it on my own? I've covered motorcycle seats before..

What kind of glue did you use? Stuff out of a can or did you spray it?

Sorry for all the questions..
vegasyota94   +1y
the shit out of a spray can works fine.. thats what i use..
its not hard to do..
twisted minis   +1y
I heard the tweed will come off with heat if you use the stuff in a can? Is that true? I have some Elmers spray glue, should I get some 3M stuff instead? The stuff thats like $20 a can.
vegasyota94   +1y
3m is whut i use, and i live in vegas and my shit never came off.
and vegas gets fucking hot outside.. like 120.. just imagine whut it is in the car.
twisted minis   +1y
Like 400 if you have black interior.
vegasyota94   +1y
lol
mine is grey... i think i will tweed my shit.. hmm guess i will do a grey color.. that or a darker color..