threads
Page 6 of 6
Toyota Pickup Projects \  91 toyota longbed (Black Widow)

91 toyota longbed (Black Widow)

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 7080
replies 58
following 10

throwd_toyo   +1y
Going good.
krazedprof   +1y
so some updates for you guys i installed a new 100 amp alt,waterpump,starter plug wires and just recieved my new radiator also just ordered all the steel here's some pics for ya
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
krazedprof   +1y
so finally got out the other day and welded the tubs and just finished the firewall not too bad for my first time
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
krazedprof   +1y
ok update time i started workin on the wiring the other day and also started workin on the headlights i like how the lights are going to look lmk what you guys think?
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
baha   +1y
That looks awesome!!! Any HP estimates on that beast?
krazedprof   +1y

yeah i dont know but i do have a video of it running check it out also the squealing you hear is a water leak at the thermostat housing
krazedprof   +1y
so the motor i currently have in here has either a cracked head or a blown head gasket so its coming out will have my new motor prob next sunday it has been bored .060 over,eagle connecting rods,erson power cam, sealed power flat top pistons heads all fully redone summit racing high rise holley 600 carb oh also its a mexican block so its stronger than a reg 302. has 11000 miles on the full rebuild
krazedprof   +1y
so got the new motor in and running but i need to replace the starter and solenoid. heres a video of it sounds really healthy

krazedprof   +1y
some updates got the bed mounted the new tail lights mounted and i also just got done doing the new bed floor also made the battery mount.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp27/krazedjackal/SAM_0248.jpg