threads
Page 5 of 6
Toyota Pickup Projects \  91 toyota longbed (Black Widow)

91 toyota longbed (Black Widow)

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 7084
replies 58
following 10

krazedprof   +1y
so my dash is finally all done i love it can't wait to get all the interior in the truck
thread post photo

thread post photo
cable   +1y
looks good!
krazedprof   +1y
so worked all day sat and sunday on the widow and finally got the motor and tranny fully mounted thanks jason for making the mounts we had to add some spacers since it didn't fit my frame exactly but we got it and we mounted the lower cando arms too and the truck is home in my garage. still need to finish the firewall and bed and alot of other things but heres some pics
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
cable   +1y
cool josh,it's starting to look mean!glad you got it mounted&home!
krazedprof   +1y
i still need to get a high amp alternator been looking around also need a new water pump and starter i went to put the exhaust manifolds on and it hits the gussets for the lower control arms so im going to have to cut them and grind them so the manifolds will fit lol. also jason i was going to let you know my motor sits back farther than yours we had to cut the firewall and were going to move it back some as the motor went pass the firewall i don't know y but its going to work.
cable   +1y
idk man???I tacked your mounts together while bolted in my truck,back of my heads are about a 1/2 inch from the stock firewall. yours should have been the same.
krazedprof   +1y
its cool we cut it out already so i just need to weld it back in i think it could be the mounts on my truck since mine is a longbed and my title says its a 1ton also might be a difference don't know though
cable   +1y
may be some what different,if you wanted to slide the motor forward you could drill out the bolt holes for the frame side of those mounts to make them more adjustable,my old 350 mounts we're slotted like that,had a good inch or so.maybe that's why?that 1/2in. plate should be plenty strong to slot if you want it a little more forward.
krazedprof   +1y
so not real much to update just finish taking welding classes so i can get some work done on the widow this summer also picked up a lexan window from (slammed) a member on here it looks so much better now i need to shave the rear plate off the back of the truck
thread post photo
laynlo12   +1y
wow looking good mate, cant wait to see this thing finished