threads
Page 4 of 6
Toyota Pickup Projects \  91 toyota longbed (Black Widow)

91 toyota longbed (Black Widow)

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 7082
replies 58
following 10

macdave06   +1y
Cool cool. You oughta get the grille powder coated to match. I'm sure candy apple powder is pretty damn close.
krazedprof   +1y

well i was looking what color matches the wheels and it looks like its red chrome so ill have to look into doing that maybe for know im just going to leave the grill painted until i get it together and drive it around for a while still going to be a while though.
krazedprof   +1y
so worked on the dash and i like how it really came out.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
layndwnyota   +1y
nice work. i was gonna try to put a 5.0 in my 95' yota but i dont know i have a cracked head i think or its just a head gasket not to sure.
layndwnyota   +1y
nice.
krazedprof   +1y
so not much to update but i did get my hood scoop and all i can say is it is going to look awesome on the widow cant wait to get the truck home and work on it.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
cable   +1y
looks good josh!never saw square butterfly's on a scoop before! is your scoop linkage on upside down and backward's????lol.I still need to find some linkage for mine too.
krazedprof   +1y
yeah i don't know if the linkage is on backwards i just stuck it on there as the directions that came with are harder than hell to understand lol once i get the mounts from you ill be bringing the truck home i have a neighbor thats going to help me with the rest of it i can't wait to get it home i just got the shed/garage up so it will have a nice place from the elements.
cable   +1y
picked up your steel today,SHOULD be done tomorrow
krazedprof   +1y

lmk my buddy said if we get the mounts by this weekend he will help me mount the motor and finish the tubs and than bring the truck home