threads
Page 2 of 6
Toyota Pickup Projects \  91 toyota longbed (Black Widow)

91 toyota longbed (Black Widow)

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 7081
replies 58
following 10

krazedprof   +1y

ok cool, also was goin to ask if your motor sits lower than the hood or are you going to put a cal hood or ?
macdave06   +1y
If you're having trouble with getting the radiator to fit right, you can always move the radiator forward rather than moving the motor back. It's a little work but I notched my front crossmember and built a brace that goes out in front of the support and cut out the center of the core support. I'm using an lt1 so the water pump has no pulley but I dont think its really any shorter than a short sbc pump. I'm able to run a 16" zirgo fan and I still have clearance
Post was last edited on Aug 24, 2010 10:08. This post has been edited 1 times.
krazedprof   +1y
yeah im going to look into some things and i will pick up a dual sump pan and tube
krazedprof   +1y
so got my cando's the other day and installed the uppers today still need to install the lowers also picked up an oil pan need to clean up b4 i put it on though heres some pics for ya

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
vegasyota94   +1y
Looks good, love that bumper
krazedprof   +1y
so the sheetmetal dash idea is gone now i just dropped the dash and all other components off at the upholsters last friday having it redone to match the seats and door panels but will still have custom gauges also ordered tires for the 18's cant wait to get them mounted and layed out.
krazedprof   +1y
worked on the dash and gauges i like how it turned out
thread post photo

thread post photo
macdave06   +1y
what'd you cut the insert out of? abs?
krazedprof   +1y
actually i bought that web piece off of ebay and its steel i took the original gauge pulled it apart cut it all out and put the insert inside
layndwnyota   +1y
i like the bumper, can i put one on my 95 yota and keep the same grill, and the brackts?