facelift

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 6049
replies 60
following 17

smctoy   +1y
looks awesome!
bigruff   +1y
Thats a sic setup bro. Where is your shop at. I live in phoenix. I would like to talk to you about welding my tranny crossmember in that i got from fbi for my 91 yota. Would like to see my truck flat and not sitting on my stock one.
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
Tucson 1st and ft lowell area. I PMed you my contact info.
bigruff   +1y
THANK YOU I SENT YOU AN EMAIL
baha   +1y
Looks killer man! I love the rear set up. Is that an 8 piece notch? If it is you can't even tell looks smoooooth
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
So anyone who goes to truck shows knows that everyone and their mother has black frames. As such is the case I wanted to make mine stand out a bit more so I re-did the frame with a bit of gold flake. I am much happier with how it came out, it is however hard to get a good picture of so I suppose you will just have to come see it in person. It looks like a nice complex black from some angles but when the light hits it just right, WHAM!!!!GOLD! I will get some pictures of it tomorrow when it is reassembled with all the arms and such.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
bigruff   +1y
THAT IS LOOKING GOOD.
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
sorry they are sideways

all back together,

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
Primered the bed and put it back on the truck so I could drive it up to a show. It looks good overall but there are still a number of small blemishes that need to be touched up before the final primer and paint can be put on.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
smctoy   +1y
very nice!!