Page 1 of 7
Toyota Pickup Projects \  facelift

facelift

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 6043
replies 60
following 17

xtotalanarcoix   +1y
this project is already pretty far underway but since I'm new here i thought i would post up some pics, so let me know what you think. The story behind it is I bought a Tacoma for reliable transportation because everything else i own i cut up, but we all know how that works hahaha. The first pic is the day i got it home than within just a few months it I had bagged it which are the following pictures. Drove it that way for awhile but then a friend and I opened a custom shop and while everyone liked the truck I felt it was a quick bag job and not something i wanted representing my shop so i decided to cut the back of the truck off and do something that i felt better showed our work.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
Post was last edited on Oct 19, 2008 03:10. This post has been edited 1 times.
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
and at that point the interior went through a few changes but more or less went from the this to this. The entire interior is getting redone to match the new paint job and also getting finished as this was more or less thrown together for a show and not what i would consider a finished product of the quality i want to put out, I am also going to be doing the dash etc.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
and some pics of the process

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
these are the latest pics i have of it, a few things have been changed since these were taken but it gives a good idea of how the frame looks.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
smctoy   +1y
very nice!!
macdave06   +1y
where are you gona mount the gas tank?
mdevaneydesign   +1y
i love where the shocks are mounted for some reason.
[]brad[]   +1y

definately one of the classiest shock set ups ive seen
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
i have an aluminum fuel cell that mounts on the frame rails towards the rear of the frame. It is mounted up now so i will try to get pics in a few days of it