not-so-sleeper

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 15194
replies 130
following 21

layndwnyota   +1y
im liking the dash. and the racing disc "smoothys" wheel covers
macdave06   +1y
lol. kinda ironic. both the disks and the stock dash are gone.

Got enough brackets on for it to stay in on its own
thread post photo
macdave06   +1y
So it's been a while since I updated. I've been workin on stiffening the floor up for the shifter and fine tuning the linkage for that.
Started shavin my tailgate and workin on templates for shaving the corners.
Got radiator hoses finally done up. I dunno if I'm gonna keep that one aluminum end cause I dont have space to use the rest of em.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
macdave06   +1y
havent really worked on this thing since the last update. I've got my own place now and I'm getting married next year so I'm doing more saving than spending. Just letting you guys know that this thing will get finished!

I did however sell the f250 ive been trying to sell for about 2 years lol
macdave06   +1y
got my compressor hooked up finally today. its been sitting in my garage waiting for space and over the last week we've been clearing the garage out. Wired it up today and broke it in. I may test it out this weekend on a couple parts for a friends 71 chevelle.
macdave06   +1y
So FINALLY I think I'm gonna get back workin on this thing. I got somebody who wants to buy my drop control arms so I'm gonna build myself a set of tubular lowers to go with the uppers seth built for me. I'm also gonna be re-doing the 4-link to a parallel setup cause I really dont think the fbi link kit i got can handle the hp. SO if anybody wants to buy a set of link bars with heims let me know. I wanna say theyre 1" bars and 5/8 heims.
macdave06   +1y
4.10 gears and a supra lsd. I had to switch my third member over to a bigger v6 unit but now I'll have limited slip. Im swapping in the supra diff and then changing out the entire third.

thread post photo

thread post photo
macdave06   +1y
So I've been slowly chipping away at this thing again. Shortened a gm tilt column for it, workin on doing a set of lower arms, and doing something trick with the brake setup. I'm looking into using a supra front spindle, which apparently bolts up, but you need to ream the tie rod end (and flip it) and the lower ball joint. Does anybody know what reamers I'd need in order to do those?
truck action   +1y
Contact Seth @ Twisted Minis
macdave06   +1y
I PM'd him on here but I don't think he comes on that often.