my new yota project

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 7805
replies 66
following 15

layedout72   +1y
it should be, yes....

and it's gotta be done in a month

word is the frame will be all tacked together tonite.
layedout72   +1y
Pics below are just mock up pics as the saw he was using was acting up. The front Z rails, where they meet the first horizontal rail are being redone, he just did it to snap a picture. But you get the idea of how it will look. Also, the outside rail will kick in the inside rail kicks out.

thread post photo

thread post photo

smctoy   +1y
progress looks awesome!
layedout72   +1y
thanks man, i appreciate it. we are trying to not use a ton of bent tubing as everyone and their brother use it, but what we do use is going to leave room for a small blow thru. something fr like...3 12's or a single 15.
droplo nz   +1y
hey man looking good, wouldnt mind building a table like that
vegasyota94   +1y
looks killer man... this is what my truck is getting done.... new frame.. just like yours... i got it sitting in the garage with wheels and a motor. lol... i cant wait till mine is getting worked on...
keep the pix going..
layedout72   +1y
yah i hope to have it back the first of march/mid march. was supposed to have it last weekend but things happen, and it is what it is. Tony at FeO2 is doing a great job on my truck. If you have any questions, i'll see if I can't get an answer ot of him for you
baha   +1y
Looks good man I like how he bent the upper link tab, and the lower control arms! Must be cool to see your design come to life.