Page 3 of 7
Toyota Pickup Projects \  my new yota project

my new yota project

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 7809
replies 66
following 15

layedout72   +1y
google's sketchup. its free for 8 hours then your on your own to buy it/steal it. haha. shh
baha   +1y
Oooooh I used that program before, I still have the free version

Have you ever designed any garage/shops with it? I'll have to try to do a frame but I think it's over my head
layedout72   +1y
Have I? ....No. Could I............more than likely. If I had a well drawn out blueprint that gave me all the measurements surely I could. Got something in mind? If so...shoot me a PM and I will see if I can't do a little something.
layedout72   +1y
thread post photo

axle mounted so it wont move.
thread post photo

frame chopped off at the "Z" point.
thread post photo

which way did he go???
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
I like the design of your rear frame a lot, i was thinking of doing something very similar with the bar running from the top of the notch back, because i have my (gifuel cell in the same place and 300 or so pounds of fuel makes me nervous. have you ever considered running the two 480s to one 5 gal and replacing the second tank with Co2? Running off a bottle is hard to beat in the fun department esp if youre the sort of person that likes to adjust alot.
layedout72   +1y
nah, haven't thought about that. Not a fan really of bottles, thats just personal opinion...no facts behind why and no reason really. I think I will be fine with the 10 gallons and 2 480's. Thanks for the options though!
twisted minis   +1y
It won't be that bad. I had a friend that ran 10 gallons on a single 380. It took like 15 minutes to fill from nothing, and after that it didn't turn on that often, and only for about 6-7 minutes.
twisted customz   +1y
I burnt out a 380 with a 11gal tank... =)
layedout72   +1y
yah its 2 480s and it only took 2-3 minutes to fill a single 5 with one of them. im not worried. hoping to have more pics tonite. thats the word anyways
smctoy   +1y
this is going to be a kick ass build thread!!