Page 5 of 7
Toyota Pickup Projects \  my new yota project

my new yota project

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 7806
replies 66
following 15

layedout72   +1y
while it has some changes made to it, the general shape of things i how i wanted it. so yes, im excited to say the least wheneve he sends pictures of things.
layedout72   +1y
im trying to get some more pics, he's working nights now so it slowed a little. hope to be updating soon.
baha   +1y
thanks for posting that! that's what I'm planning to do to the lower control arm of my project. He's moving right a long, what show are you bringing it to first?
layedout72   +1y
i plan on driving it from down here up to slammin n jammin. no trailor for me. i may make unite (probably not, wish i could though) and will be at scrapin the coast. panda, siknik, and RA.
layedout72   +1y
he finally got enough help to lift the body off the old frame...
thread post photo

thread post photo

he can weld decent lol
thread post photo

bags in, gussets to come.
thread post photo
layedout72   +1y
noone?
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
damn are you planing on hopping this thing, those gussets on the upper bag plate are nuts! I really dig the whole front setup, the boxy looking strut bar replacements look really cool.
layedout72   +1y
haha ya he did do a good bit of gusseting on the bag mounts but it looks dope i think. we redid the lower arms with a wider bushing/bar end and theres no longer a piece connecting the arm to the stabilizer close to the bushing, it's completely open and braced inside the arm. i will post more as i get more. supposedly the frame is going for por15 in the morning.