Page 2 of 7
Toyota Pickup Projects \  my new yota project

my new yota project

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 7808
replies 66
following 15

smctoy   +1y
Aweosme project...get some 4x4 sheetmetal lol!! It took me forever to find mine when I had my 88 model, but it makes so much a difference!
granth   +1y
i like the stock metal. and noone else hardly runs it.

and probably so seth, but i didnt pay much (at all) to have it cut so its not a big loss. i may have some tubing bent for a wishbone and run some 2x square for lowers (orderedthe brackets).
layedout72   +1y
wow so uh.....it's been a while since i've been here. Forgot my log in name and couldnt figure out how to change my email and crap.................so this IS Grant, not someone else.

This truck went to innovative customs to be bagged and after yours truly did damage to that job I was forced to do something a bit more major than I had planned for the truck. It went to FeO2 Fab for a stock floor build up that I had always wanted but wasn't ever ready for, until now. We are using the front clip and going from there back and possibly new front radiator/core support mounts. That's a bonus if we get that far quick enough. I'll link some pictures of the little progress made so far (doesnt show it all) and the plan for the trucks frame...

here we go.

thread post photo

table...trailor jacks at each corner
thread post photo

layed out and leveled up
thread post photo

front secured to the table
thread post photo

same deal, just anothr angle
thread post photo

it WILL be planted
thread post photo

and of course all the parts lacking a few that will more than likely be cut from a sheet of 3/16 or 1/8 i sent up with it.
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
nice looking frame table, why such big air tanks?
kdcgrohl   +1y

More air.

Congrats on the progress! keep us posted.
layedout72   +1y

they just LOOK big
it's only 5 a piece. 2 480's 2 skinny 5's and all 3/8 line. I like to have air on hand, and I like to adjust on the highway a lot because the roads here are worse on the highway than they are on the city roads. We have dips everywhere that will bottom out a stock ride with 20's...
And it fits the design .........that I forgot to post. let me do that really quick.
kdcgrohl   +1y
nice bro. mock up looks good. You may want more compressors though, ten gallons, two comps will be slow.
layedout72   +1y

should be just like my single 480 on a 5 gallon. was just fine for me. when i had the front done it was plenty fast. i probably won't go thru 10 gallons very easily. i just like having it on reserve cuz i can haha
baha   +1y
I like the designs, what program are you using?