threads
Page 4 of 9
Max Projects \  wheres all the build threads??

wheres all the build threads??

Max Projects
views 27631
replies 84
following 25

sleeps   +1y

Here is a cheep 2.4 16v SOHC that uses the dsm* and newer 4g64 manifold pattern and parts.
slow50   +1y

thanks. ya ill have to check out your thread. i got a grand cherokee ive been trying to lift but i got one too many projects going on at once. a budy of mine at work has a d50 4x4 it just needs a clutch ive been thinking about picking that up but again i probably shouldnt i need to finish something first. heres some updates got the notch in and started on the upper links. also got my brake lines done.
thread post photo
hamstrung2   +1y
Dude--to say you are awesome is a drastic understatement. I love your design and your quality of work--awesome.
I was going to use these...then I saw your fronts.

You're a genius.
slow50   +1y
thanks but i didnt come up with the idea of triangulating lca's its been done before.
slow50   +1y
i havent worked on my truck in a while till last week. i finished welding in the notches. also i bought a ballistic rod end its huge! it only cost a few bucks more then a qa1 rod end with miss alignments so i went for it. i got all the tabs on now i gota build a jig so i can build the wishbone.
thread post photo

slow50   +1y
got the wishbone done. first pic is the jig i built. i still gota add some gussets.
thread post photo

thread post photo
metalbender1   +1y
looks like your movin right along. wish mine was that far along but it takes time and work. keep up the good work!
slow50   +1y
thanks man. ya i stoped working on it for a while but now im on it till it gets done. i saw your sas thread and you got a tone of work into your truck too.
slow50   +1y

thread post photo
slow50   +1y
thread post photo