threads
Page 2 of 9
Max Projects \  wheres all the build threads??

wheres all the build threads??

Max Projects
views 27632
replies 84
following 25

qballd50   +1y
Lookin Good Bro!!!
baha   +1y
Nice work man! Do you remember what size rod you used to line up the bushing for the triangulated lower control arms?
slow50   +1y
not sure it was a peice of plumbing pipe i cut the threaded ends off. it just has to be big enough so both bolts can fit inside it but not so big that you cant weld the nuts on it. if your talking about the length i can check i still got it but i think i made my a little too wide. but it works.
slow50   +1y
i got started on the rear end
thread post photo

what do you guys do about this valve thing?
slow50   +1y
top part of the crossmember tacked in and i welded in some plates for the lower part of the crossmember still gota cut a few more pieces for the crossmember and wait for my link tabs to come in.
thread post photo
slow50   +1y
built a crossmember
thread post photo
slow50   +1y
i scored a tach cluster at the junk yard 20 bucks i got a clock too. and if anyone is wanting to delete the rear brake valve you can get the line on the rear end off a first gen d50 its two pieces and has a tee in it because those trucks didnt have the brake valve.
capev86   +1y
man.....20 bucks for a tach cluster? have you seen the prices they list these for on ebay?

my wish list:

tach cluster
a 16 valve 2.4 for mitsu 3.8 from a montero
vintage montero/raider rear trailing arm/coil spring chassis clip with sway bar

this stuff exists but is all but impossible to come by for cheap.....we are talking mostly old/used parts here.
slow50   +1y
ya ive seen how much they go for usually around 100 bucks i couldnt believe i found one at the junk yard and i knew it was gona be cheap. ive seen clocks go for 50 on ebay too. you just gota keep hitting the junkyards.
capev86   +1y
i don't think i'll find anything around here in northern new england. imports rust out very fast up here (my grandfather's truck needs a lot of work). its amazing that i see a d50 or MM on the local craigslist (maine, new hampshire, etc) every so often.