threads
Page 5 of 9
Max Projects \  wheres all the build threads??

wheres all the build threads??

Max Projects
views 27635
replies 84
following 25

baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
hey man just wanted to see if you had anything new to share with us.

i like what you have done so far
slow50   +1y
no pics but i got the bed on and drove it around the block for the first time yesterday. but i gota get new lower ball joints and finish the rear shocks and get a gas tank then it will be road worhty.
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
nice. i dig your truck man keep up the good work.. mine is coming along slowly.
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
hey man i was just wondering if you z'd your frame at all. and if so how much. i seen that you re did some cross members..was that to get it too lay out or to help the process.....

thanks a ton..
slow50   +1y
no its not z'd yet i think it only takes 3/4" to lay all the way out but most people do 1". ya theres a couple crossmembers that hang below the frame so if you wana lay flat on the frame you gota cut up the two crossmembers. i havent really did much to the truck lately but i did pick this up
thread post photo

thread post photo

gota fix a bunch of stuff to get the 4g63t running and im thinking about maybe using the irs out of the talon for my truck. not sure yet.
dkleeman89   +1y
hey man how big did you build your notch? mine looks huge compared to min but i am also running 10 inch strokes of the axle!
slow50   +1y
im not sure i could measure it for you. i just measured it and made id about an inch above the axle when its laid out.
dkleeman89   +1y
yeah see i have my top of the notch where my strock is fully locked up and i still halvent layed the whole truck out yet
slow50   +1y
are you runing coil springs? post pics of whats going on because you shouldnt need a tall notch just because you have tall cylinders.
b-sol   +1y

He's running airbags. The notch size is to accommodate the wheel size -> large wheels/tires require a large notch.