threads
Page 6 of 9
Max Projects \  wheres all the build threads??

wheres all the build threads??

Max Projects
views 27653
replies 84
following 25

slow50   +1y
no i dont think he is i think he has hydros. hence the name juiced50. i could be wrong though.
b-sol   +1y
Gotchya!

btw the build looks great!
slow50   +1y
maybe the best mod yet 90 talon steering wheel. its a direct swap the only thing that didnt work was the plastics probably just gota be trimed a little.
slow50   +1y
thread post photo

dale   +1y
THATS NICE MAN I GOT ME SOME CATTY WHEELS TO BUT I DONT HAVE THE KNOW HOW,MONEY,OR THE TOOLS FOR THAT STUFF KEEP US POSTED ON UR MM
slow50   +1y
thanks.
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
so whats the deal with this thing...any updates. i like what youve done been watching it just seeing if anything new is up........you got any pics of bed work????

i wish the guy who started bagging mine didnt screw up my lcas and ucas i would have traingulated and ppie cut but they no good....
bought lowers ordering uppers in a few weeks along with drop spindles......

z is done.....i love my truck:)
my rear set up is almost identical to yours .....
im back on mine check out my thread for updates starting tomorrow
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
i was wondering if you were running drop spindles ....and how has that rear set up ben working for you....the 3 link more than anything ...i am debating on having my super pivot or ballistic end on the rear or on the x-member?
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
which end did you order from ballistic...i am looking at them and still deciding...
slow50   +1y
hey man sorry i havent checked this in a while but ya im running drop spindles and the 3 link rides good i got the fordged ballistic rod end i think thats what its called its on their site. i wanted to just run a qa1 rod end but the price of the beify ballistic one was only a few bucks more then a regular rod end with high missalignments.