threads
Page 3 of 9
Max Projects \  wheres all the build threads??

wheres all the build threads??

Max Projects
views 27633
replies 84
following 25

capev86   +1y
if they are cheap, maybe you guys should start stockpiling those kinda parts.....they will only get more rare as the years go by.
slow50   +1y
ya everytime i got to a junk yard thats the first thing i look for tach clusters and clocks. got my lower link tabs welded on not sure on the upper yet if im gona do a regular 4 link or wishbone.
thread post photo
slow50   +1y
got the crossmember welded in. i also got rid of all the unessesar fuel and brake lines down to just one fuel and one brake line. next i gota buy an angle finder so i can set my pinion angle then build the lower bars.
thread post photo
slow50   +1y
i built a couple of these
thread post photo

thread post photo
d3v1ns d50   +1y
I like that crossmember. Shouldn't have any driveshaft clearance problems with that thing. Looking good.
slow50   +1y
actually i think i might right now the drive shaft is hitting the cab so i gotta raise the tunnel but i still gota make a notch so i can see how high the drive shaft will be.
pstlwppd25   +1y
I had to cut my cab out for the drive shaft. That crossmember may be too low cant really tell from pic though. Lookin good though. Looks alot like my setup. Are they 2600's?
slow50   +1y
ya i might have to notch it a little but im not running huge wheels so it might be close. im running re6's in the front and re7's in the rear. post up some pics of your truck.
slow50   +1y
i built a couple notches out of 2x3
thread post photo

thread post photo
metalbender   +1y
looks like a solid build, i like the craftsmanship! you can follow my build thread of a lifted 4x4 sas straight axle swap. i hope to thrash on it and be done in a few months, dont know if itll happen but i hope so.