Page 3 of 3
Ranger Engine \  Civic Air Intake

Civic Air Intake

Ranger Engine Ranger Tech
views 4647
replies 27
following 7

the twanksta   +1y
Where do you we write these up at? Just right here on this topic??And should we send each other the peices then post it together? or me just send you my half and you can post it as one write up??or vise versa...
the twanksta   +1y
Hey BlackRanger93, I just remeber that you had to make up or fab a MAF Adapter to get the intake to work...I got mine with the previous intake I bought from It came with a CNC Machined Billet adapter peice to make the cone filter fit on the MAF. Sorry about that I completely forgot about it, I was doing a write up and remebered I got it from my other Intake. I sent my write-up to Baha so it should be up soon for you to look at...
blackranger93   +1y
Thanks for all the help, this will deff. clean up the engine area. Is this the kit I need?

And this Intake is specificly for the 2.3L Rangers:
the twanksta   +1y
that is perfect! how much is that intake and can you get the adapter and filter w/o the piping?? and can you let me know where you found that so i can put it in the write-up??THANKS ALOT MAN!
blackranger93   +1y
Intake is called a Weapon-R cost:$162.00

And the adapter is:~$32.00

well the adapter was at another website:
the twanksta   +1y
sweet so it will cost roughly 60$ to do the civic intake mod. thanks alot!
blackranger93   +1y
are you almost finished? and where will it be at?
the twanksta   +1y
yeah I am basically finished I just gotta touch it up and send it to baha and then he is gonna do somethign with it not sure when or where though, ill post it in this topic to let you when he does! LATER!