Page 5 of 5
Ranger Projects \  Check this Ranger Out! Drool

Check this Ranger Out! Drool

Ranger Projects
views 9229
replies 46
following 19

22below   +1y
He is from Michigan, I think...I will be rolling a Michigan plate when my truck is done.
the twanksta   +1y
Ahh, yeah. I thought I heard him mention a town here in FL.
h8menow   +1y
I live in Michigan, just outside of Detroit. I used to live in Bradenton (Florida). I'm going to be down in Bradenton from Nov 3rd to the 18th, helping finish up a truck.

Thanks for the comments. Trust me I'm not gonna give up on it, I just finally have time to work on it. Plus I want to build it for this final time, so everything has to be perfect. Now its just coming up with the hardest thing to get to build all of our trucks.............. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Post was last edited on Nov 02, 2008 12:11. This post has been edited 1 times.
the twanksta   +1y
just so you know on Nov. 7th we are having a Mini truck meet at QSL(quaker steak and lube). You and your friend should come out!
h8menow   +1y
It may be a possibility that we can make it. I'll see how busy we are. You probably know Ryan or at least seen his truck. This is a pic with his old wheels on it.

thread post photo
the twanksta   +1y
Is this the guy who owns Shop 87? That is a sick blazer! I will probably take my truck to them once I get it..
h8menow   +1y
yep, I'm flying down to help finish up a stock floor project he's been working on. We've been kickin it for years. He knows his shit. I talked to him and he said we can try to make it to the meet.

But when your ready let him know, I'll come down to help out and knock your truck out.