Page 1 of 4
Ranger Projects \  hot rod ranger

hot rod ranger

Ranger Projects
views 5762
replies 39
following 12

aftermath95ranger   +1y
as people are talking about jevon's ranger in other topics his was the main reason i decided to re-do mine and jus so happens we are in the same club

so heres some pics throught the build of what is done now and it will debut at lay'd out at the park 09
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
the twanksta   +1y
Sick man! I cant wait to get started on my new one!
draggin20ʹs   +1y
really nice man cant wait to see it at lay'd out, im hoping me and TWANKSTA will be able to make it, it's like a 50/50% chance do to the fact we live in tampa and most of the time have no money HAHAHA

anyway keep up the good work man get it done i wanna see finished pics lol
aftermath95ranger   +1y
cool man hope u can make it my truck will be in the hudson rod and custom booth i help run layd out with jeffery so i hope u all can make it up should be a good time
acrocody   +1y
wow man thats awesome, love the front tubs
aftermath95ranger   +1y
and actually those front tubs are just laying there they are currently mounted flush up top and rounded on the bottoms and that carboard is a fiberglass flap so we can reach brake fluid and air line if we need to theres also a piece to go over top of radiator to cover it to
the twanksta   +1y
thats gonna look sick when its finished!
aftermath95ranger   +1y
and for those wondering yes it will be repainted thank goodness it's been that way for way to long
slammedxonair   +1y
nice work!
baha   +1y
Hey I remember this truck! I love the changes you are making man, are you going to change the look inside the bed?

Can't wait to see more!