Page 1 of 5
Ranger Projects \  Check this Ranger Out! Drool

Check this Ranger Out! Drool

Ranger Projects
views 9236
replies 46
following 19

baha   +1y
This is the best looking under construction Box Style Ranger I have ever seen!

Came across these pictures on the internet

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
daweezi   +1y
i like it and all but is it even driveable with the 22s up front...doubt it gets enough lift
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
hes from RPS... used to be just bagged on 20's with an insane rear lift setup! has the rane rover tails molded in... might still be in there. sick truck should be @ SlamFest in Tampa end of the yr maybe in paint witht he motor in!! I think he needs to do something about the holes in the hood and thatd make it perfect but its nasty... stock floor on 22's! sick
dirty   +1y
right now it has a stock bed on it. dont know if he is planning on keeping the rover tails or not. and in a thread over on rps he mentioned that the holes in the hood are just temp so it could go to showfest. hes gonna do something about it.
scrp1day   +1y
i remeber it in the under construction of MT with the rover tails and ridiculous rear lift. the 22s are wicked! truck should be bad ass when its finally done. what can he do about the holes in the hood? i dont think a cowl would do anything for him.
96rangerxlt   +1y
yeah i saw it at gville. its sick. his front suspension is very similar to mine. will have some pics up of mine soon.
bodydropped85   +1y
yea his truck is badass!
scrp1day   +1y
hows he gonna cover the front wheels though?
daweezi   +1y
so does the front get enough lift to clear the 22s? i remember hearing it was pretty much impossible to do so on gen 1 and 2
96rangerxlt   +1y
seen pics of it aired up. its still tucking a good bit of the wheel. dario from canada's ranger is doored on 20s and he can barely untuck them from the fender, plus dario is running hydros, not bags.