Page 4 of 5
Ranger Projects \  Check this Ranger Out! Drool

Check this Ranger Out! Drool

Ranger Projects
views 9230
replies 46
following 19

layinlow95   +1y
It will, thats the whole point he doing all this to show it can be done, and drive the shit out of it!
scrp1day   +1y
good deal! cant wait for some draggin video of it!
tuckin eh   +1y
it will untuck, it will turn, it will drive, it will drag

Justin loves to prove people wrong. earlier someone on rps suggested that he add to the fenders and mount the hood higer, so that the whole hood moves up. I'm not sure what he's got up his sleeve as far as ditching the holes in the hood tho.
layinlow95   +1y
yea i couldnt have said it better my self. He love to prove peeps wrong... but i cant want to see it! i love that truck! hell i love it on 20's
isuzueh   +1y
aparently he's got some new tires so he doesn't have to have the hole cut out in the hood now
515customs   +1y
Any way you look at the truck is sick. Cant wate to see some more pics.
ministunter   +1y
I talked to him at Draggin detroit he said he gets 13 inches of lift up front and standing next to it (im 5 7 ) i feel like a effin giant next to it
h8menow   +1y
LOL this is GREAT ! I'm browsin around the site and I come across a thread about my humble POS truck.

First things first, I WANNA DRIVE THIS DAMN THING ALREADY !!!!

It gets enough lift to turn as it sits now, but I'm going for more. Those pics weren't at full lift, it was just to get it on the trailer,

Wow theres 3 pages of people to respond to.

I'm running a 225/30/22 Toyo Proxe I'm still having hood issues but I think I have a solution, its weird cause the bigger tires barely came through and now the smaller ones seem to come further out.

Someone said somethign about the steering rack being too much in the middle of the engine bay to be able to fit an engine. Well I managed to stuff a small block into it and it clears everything nicely.

Guys honestly I was out of town for work alot, so the truck has just been on the jig for the past 2 years being used as a storage container for parts for my F150 and other crap, probably mice and stuff. But now I'm laid off and have time to work on it, but now its just financially stressful. Espically since I have such high expectations. It's not the best truck out there and probably will never be. But at least I'll be proud of it.

Thanks for all the good compliments. You guys have NO IDEA how much more motivation you have just given me after seeing this post. Along with the couple of comments I recently got on myspace helped a lot too. I promise if I have to sell my testicles, you will see this truck at shows in 09 !!!

I'm headed to Bradenton to help finish up a dime my buddy is working on and then as soon as I get back the whip will be cracking !

You know I can't leak all my secrets........

You can see more pics @

Now for some pics !
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
h8menow   +1y

Its a yota front clip. With tubular arms. I'm in the process of fabbing up a new set of lowers, and possibly gonna make a new set of uppers. I know the tires out of the hood thing looks dumb, but hey it is what it is. it'll be solved by drive time. It does get lift to turn lock to lock, thats good enough for me.
the twanksta   +1y
Dude, your in FL? Your truck is sick man! Dont give up on it, Im telling you the 90s rangers are awesome when done right, and yours is definitely done right!

If your in FL, we need to get together and hang out! Are you on florida truck scene?