Page 3 of 5
Ranger Projects \  Check this Ranger Out! Drool

Check this Ranger Out! Drool

Ranger Projects
views 9227
replies 46
following 19

layinlow95   +1y
I think i remember him saying that the front was not done yet. He said he still has to figure out and do somethings to the front. In that pic it doesnt look like its all the way up... but it might be. Truck is still sick!!
rangerdrgnonyou   +1y
Personally I don't think sticking 22's on something makes it the best out there. Even though it does take a mad amount of time to do it. And I'm not a big fan of making the tires stick out of the hood either.

It might bet more lift than that though as you can see it has a mustang2 on it...plus the wheels might be stuck in enough to get a big enough turning radius out of it. Only thing I noticed from it is it looks like the steering linkage on the rack and pinion is almost in the center of the engine compartment which would basicly make it pretty damn hard to put a motor in around that.
snooptodd   +1y
Truck looks sick, BUT if you can't drive it, what's the point.
draginassranger   +1y
thats is not at full lift.
bodydropped85   +1y
from what i read on rps, hes gettin a smaller tire and bigger bag up front so he can.
layinlow95   +1y
Yeah, thats not full lift, he said that was just to get it on the trailor. He said he will have the motor in in a week or so cuz hes ready to drag it... also i think thats a yota front end.
wht01ranger   +1y
looks hella better and sicker than previous form
scrp1day   +1y
but how is he going to cover the tire in the hood? im not sure a smaller tire is going to help all that much. it loks as though rim is jutting out of the hood not just tire
96rangerxlt   +1y
if he gets a small enough 22" tire it might fit underneath the hood. it might bow it up a little when he lays out, but it would probably fit. pirelli makes a 245/30/22 that is 27.9" overall diameter and a 285/25/22 that is 27.8" overall diameter. definitely rubber bands but it would help.
scrp1day   +1y
as long as it becomes driveable it rules!