two tone ho!

Ranger Projects
views 15736
replies 58
following 18

xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
ur prob the guy who puts a lil change in the poor guys cup and steal the rest
mrrngr94   +1y
All mine is in my kids' piggy banks. But don't tell them. They think it's for college.
regulator   +1y
Lookin nice beef. Now take off those BlInGiN tails and get some black ones
scrp1day   +1y
chris ur a dick and welcome top the site. let me introduce my little brother the eclipse man aka the regulator.
scrp1day   +1y
chris ur a dick and welcome top the site. let me introduce my little brother the eclipse man aka the regulator. buy me the tails for christmas then. shit i got you a tv for ur rice mobile at least hook me up with a tv
cruznlife1   +1y
scrp. when you get to palm beach, call me 561-644-4021 you can take the djm arms off my hands CHEAP. Let me know actually I said you could have them for 100 in the PM I sent you, just make me an offer because I just dont care, wanna hook up an RS member. They need bushings, they have new upper balljoints
scrp1day   +1y
hell yeah man! ill hit u up!
22below   +1y
nice...i had just seen that pic that is on all ur posts...sweet ride...any new pics?...im tooo lazy to find another topic on ur truck if u have 1...
scrp1day   +1y
no new pics. just havent done anything new to it in a while. thanks though. i want to bag it but im a contractor so it wouldnt work out too well at a construction site.